- Orthotic Assessment Clinic
- Orthotic Centre Charges
- Orthotic Prescriptions & Referrals
- DHB/Crown Prescribing Guidelines
- Crown/Ministry of Health Funding
Orthotic Prescription & Referrals
- Personal details
- Name, date of birth, phone numbers, NHI, ethnicity (if Crown funded), ACC number (if applicable)
- Primary Diagnosis and Other Diagnoses especially if these have any bearing on the treatment. For example: Foot Ulcer, Type I Diabetes
- Prescription Goal – what do you hope to achieve?
- Detailed description of the type of Orthosis required.
The more information you provide, the better we understand what you want!
Orthotic Centre prescription pads are available. Please use them – especially in the public hospitals. However, if you do not have one, the above details on your business letterhead is sufficient