- Private referrals
- ACC Referrals
- Public Health Funded Referrals
- Orthotic Assessment Clinic
- How we work
- Common Questions
Orthotic Centre provides a wide range of supports, braces, insoles and special footwear.
After an accident, you may need a brace to support your knee while it heals, or a moonboot after an ankle injury. Perhaps you have a foot condition that would benefit from a custom insole. You may need a neck support, or perhaps special footwear due to diabetes or a foot problem. We can help.
We work with health professionals in various disciplines and with clients of all ages:
- Paediatric physiotherapists and children with disabilities
- Sports physicians and athletes
- Podiatrists with diabetic patients
- Orthopaedic surgeons in fracture clinics
- Doctors in hospital Intensive Care Units
We have orthotic practices in Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin, Hamilton, Invercargill, and Wellington. We work in a number of public hospitals and external clinics.
There are several ways to access the service including: