Private Referrals

Your GP, Specialist or other health professionals can refer you privately.

You may also self refer. However, for complex problems, we recommend you first see a Medical Specialist. For example, a jogger needing insoles can self refer. However, a patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis may benefit from first seeing a specialist since prescription medication or surgery may be needed.